Junior Graphic Designer
Thank you for your interest in the junior graphic designer role at Steph Corrigan Design! This is a part-time freelance role, either hourly or fixed-rate, depending on the project.
- Primarily digital design
- Designing marketing collateral (social media graphics, business cards, etc.) using existing brand guidelines
- Icon design
- Creating brand boards + guidelines with provided assets + templates
- Creating mockups
- Sourcing stock images
- Creating infographics
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- 2+ years of design experience (including schooling, although self-taught designers are welcome to apply, too!)
- Google Drive access
- Familiarity with Asana
- Comfortable working remotely
- Attention to detail
- Must be resourceful and willing to learn on the job if necessary
- Organized and communicative
- Web design experience
- Branding experience
- Adobe XD
A bit about me
Hi, I’m Steph! I’m a self-taught brand and web designer currently based in Monterey, CA. My ideal clients are visionary entrepreneurs, primarily service providers, who have been in business for a couple years. They’ve outgrown their DIY brand or website and are ready to scale and hire an expert to bring their dream business to life!
My brand values are transparency, quality, integrity, positivity, and intuition. I’d describe my design aesthetic as elegant, refined and minimalist–please check out my portfolio before applying to make sure you align with my style.
Please shoot me an email at email@example.com or DM me on Insta @stephcorrigandesign if you have any questions about the role. I can’t wait to review your application!
P.S. If you need to send your portfolio as an attachment, please email it to me and type “Email” in the “website or portfolio link” field. TY!
Applications for this position are closed!